Effective date: 2022-10-21
Updated on: 2022-12-20
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you.
https://www.millbrook-medical-conferences.co.uk/ collects the following information:
* Usage Data
* Mobile Number
* Place of Work
* Job Title
Usage Data includes the following:
* Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
* Web page requests
* Referring web pages
* Browser used to access site
* Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://www.millbrook-medical-conferences.co.uk/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
* When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 1095 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer
periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://www.millbrook-medical-conferences.co.uk/ may use your information for the following purposes:
* Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
* For other purposes. Millbrook Medical Conferences will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
* Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our Service that are available to registered users.
* To contact you. Millbrook Medical Conferences will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
* To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events on where opted-in for this service. If you would like to unsubscribe from marketing emails, please email email@example.com
* Marketing and promotional initiatives. Millbrook Medical Conferences will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
* Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
* Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage orders placed through our Service.
* For the performance of a contract. Your Personal Data will assist with the development, undertaking, and compliance of a purchase contract for products or services you have purchased through our Service.
* Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our website Administration practices.
* Dispute resolution and site protection. Your information will be used in the instance of a legal dispute to resolve issues related to our Service.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Millbrook Medical Conferences will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
* With your consent. Millbrook Medical Conferences will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
* For transfers of business. Your information will be shared in the event of connection, negotiation, merger, sale of business assets, financing, or
acquisition of all or a portion of our business with another company.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
* Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
* Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
* Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
* Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
* Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.millbrook-medical-conferences.co.uk/ utilises a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access
our service at your own risk.
Millbrook Medical Conferences is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Millbrook Medical Conferences
Address: Millbrook Medical Conferences, 8 Midland Court, Central Park, Lutterworth, LE17 4PN
Phone: +44 (0) 1455 552559